The Mission of District #95 is to prepare students to become lifelong learners and productive members of society.
The fundamental beliefs of this school district which are incorporated within our philosophy of education are:
- Schools, parents, and community influence the conditions for success.
- Students learn at different rates.
- Success breeds success.
- Teachers make a difference.
- Change is an ongoing process, which is necessary for improvement.
- Ongoing staff involvement in school improvement is essential for professional growth.
We expect that Mayo Middle School students will:
- Respect self, others, property and the environment.
- Set and strive to meet high standards of performance.
- Be effective communicators, problem-solvers and decision-makers.
- Use cooperative and independent learning strategies.
- Have developed a knowledge base, which empowers them to become effective citizens.